DesktopMirror for Outlook and Palm Desktop lets you synchronize information between Palm Desktop and Microsoft Outlook.Then it is quite easy to keep your information up to date on your Palm, Palm Desktop and Microsot Outlook.
You may also use DesktopMirror to convert or migrate the Palm information to new mobile phones or tablets through the Outlook sync. For example, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, etc.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror?
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync Outlook and Palm Desktop.
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- Fully compatible with the latest OS, Outlook and Palm Desktop (Windows 7, Outlook 2010, Palm Desktop 6.2.2)
- DesktopMirror supports Custom Fields Mapping in the Contacts field mapping.
- DesktopMirror may synchronize the most complete fields between Palm Desktop and Outlook. See Synchronized Fields.
- And much more...
DesktopMirror for Outlook Palm Desktop is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
DesktopMirror for Outlook Palm Desktop (version 18.104.22.1681) has a file size of 1.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 169 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.